Become a CBA member
The archaeology of the British Isles lies waiting to be discovered. Join us today and with your help, we can save this knowledge to be shared by everyone - so that future generations can continue to delve deeper into our unique past.
Visit our secure online shop to become a CBA member today.
Membership options for adults start from just £2.84 a month. Join the adventure and order your membership pack today!
As a CBA member you will receive:
- A welcome pack
- British Archaeology, the UK’s most talked about archaeology magazine with free access to our digital edition and back library
- Members’ Newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with our achievements and member activities
- Updates on the latest discoveries, campaigns and stories in UK archaeology
- Special events, where you can get hands on, hear from leading experts and meet fellow members
- Opportunities to participate through local CBA groups or alongside our conservation and community team
- Special offers on CBA publications and merchandise and archaeology related products and services.
During very busy times it may take up to 28 days to process new membership orders.
Join by phone on 01904 671417
Call us with your credit/debit card details and we’ll do the rest.
To pay by Direct Debit, please download the form, complete and return by post
Back to top
You can renew your annual membership using our online shop, or contact us by phone.
Become a member of your local CBA Group to find out more about archaeology activities in your area.
Membership also makes a wonderful gift, so why not treat someone today.
If you are a younger enthusiast the Young Archaeologists' Club for children and families is ideal for you. Our Club caters for young people up to the age of 17 and membership prices can start from just £1.25 a month.
We offer institutional membership for local societies and community groups.
Take forward archaeology now!
Join the CBA
Archaeology gives us a vital connection to our past. Support the Council for British Archaeology and help us bring our history to life, tell its stories and preserve it for future generations.