Become a CBA member
The archaeology of the British Isles lies waiting to be discovered. Join us today and with your help, we can continue to safeguard our rich heritage and open it up to everyone.
Visit our secure online shop to become a CBA member today.
Membership options for adults start from just £3 a month. Join the adventure and order your membership pack today!
As a CBA member you will receive:
- A welcome pack
- British Archaeology, the UK’s most talked about archaeology magazine with free access to our digital edition and back library
- Members’ Newsletter with updates on our projects, campaigns and member activities
- Enews updates on the latest discoveries, issues and stories in UK archaeology
- Special events where you can go hear from leading archaeologists and meet fellow members
- Opportunities to participate through local CBA Groups or alongside our conservation and community teams
- Special offers on publications from the CBA and leading archaeology publishers, outdoor gear and archaeology tools and other products and services
- Discounts and free entry to a number of museums and heritage venues across the UK
Keep up to date with archaeology in your local area, attend events and receive publications by adding on membership of your local CBA Group.
Join us today by phone on 01904 671417
Call us with your credit/debit card details and we’ll do the rest. Please note that during very busy times it may take up to 28 days to process new membership orders.
There's no need to renew every year if you pay by Direct Debit, Just download and complete the form and return it to us by post.
You can renew your annual membership using our online shop, or contact us on 01904 671417.
The Young Archaeologists' Club (YAC UK) caters for young people up to the age of 17, with a member magazine and YAC Pass offering free and discounted entry to hundreds of heritage sites and venues. Membership starts from just £1.25 a month. Young people can also join their local YAC Branch and get hands on experience.
Encourage your workplace or voluntary group to support the work we do to sustain archaeology and open it up to everyone by becoming an organisational member. In return, you can keep up to date with the latest in UK archaeology with two copies of British Archaeology, our newsletter and council papers, to share. We offer this service for local societies and community groups, museums, national bodies, local authorities, units, trusts and committees and universities and educational organisations. Complete an application form or contact us on 01904 671417.
Membership also makes a wonderful gift, so why not open up the fascinating world of archaeology to a friend or family member today.
Back to top
Take forward archaeology now!
Join the CBA
Archaeology gives us a vital connection to our past. Support the Council for British Archaeology and help us bring our history to life, tell its stories and preserve it for future generations.