Feed someone’s passion for the past and contribute towards the work of the UK’s archaeology charity, the Council for British Archaeology. Be part of their ongoing campaign to protect and promote Britain’s archaeological heritage for this and future generations, and put more people from all walks of life in touch with this fascinating subject.
- Subscription to British Archaeology magazine covering the work of British archaeologists at home and around the world – from early humans to the 21st century, from science to art, from books to TV, and all the issues that matter. Every issue includes our Briefing guide to forthcoming archaeology digs, events and courses to allow you to plan your archaeological year.
- Access to our digital library containing every issue of British Archaeology ever printed, with full key-word search function across all 150+ issues.
- Printed members newsletter three times a year giving you updates on our work, campaigns, local groups and ways to get involved.
- Regular e-bulletins keeping you up to date with the latest archaeology news.
- Exclusive Member events, discounts and offers.
The CBA is a registered charity and has been working since 1944 to protect and promote Britain's rich heritage. Our membership income goes towards supporting this vital work.
Alternatively, call us on 01904 671 417 to order over the phone
- Order before the 15 December for Christmas gifts to ensure that we can deliver to UK addresses by Christmas - you will need to order earlier for overseas orders.
- If your gift is for a birthday or another event please make it clear in the notes on your order so we can ensure it arrives at a suitable time.
Back to top
Digital gift subscription to British Archaeology magazine
For those on the move, we also offer digital subscription to the bi-monthly British Archaeology magazine. You can find out more below through the Gift Online Subscription.
Gift Online Subscription