BBC History family membership offer
BBC History readers can discover archaeology as a family this summer with membership of the Council for British Archaeology and our Young Archaeologists' Club.
Use our Festival of Archaeology special offer to get 3 months' membership for free!
For just £3.50 a month you will receive:
- Membership of the Young Archaeologists' Club for up to five kids
- Joint adult membership of the CBA
- British Archaeology, the UK's leading archaeology magazine 6 times a year, packed with news, views and features on the latest discoveries in UK archaeology. Plus! free digital editions and back library
- Members' Newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with projects, events and campaigns
- Regular eNews, with offers and ways for members to get involved
- Young Archaeologists in 2014 will get 2 issues of Young Archaeologist magazine, our club magazine. In 2015 they will receive our regular e-news and get access to a new website full of fun competitions, stories, events and things to do for budding archaeologists
- Free entry and discounts for kids to over 200 museums and heritage sites with our YAC Pass
- Special offers on publications from the CBA and leading publishers, archaeology kit and outdoor gear
Discover the fascinating world of archaeology together for just £3.50 a month - and receive an extra copy of British Archaeology magazine for free!
Offer price until 31 July 2014 £42.00 (usual price £57)
Join online now or call us on 01904 671417
Spread your payments by monthly direct debit or pay by annual direct debit on our secure webshop.
Young Archaeologists' Club Branches
YAC Branches, run by volunteers, give young people fun, active and social ways to learn about the wonderful world of archaeology, get hands-on and develop new skills.
Find out more and search our online map to find a branch near you at www.yac-uk.org
Festival of Archaeology 14-28 July 2014
The CBA 24th Festival of Archaeology is the world's largest archaeology event with over 400 organisations taking part right across the UK. Each year 20,000 vistors enjoy walks, tours and talks, live excavations, new discoveries, living history and family drop-ins.
Give the whole family the chance to experience life as a Roman, Green and Egyptian, try out the latest technology behind archaeology and pick up a trowel and have a go at a community dig. It's a great opportunity to find out more about the history of your area while you enjoy some summer holiday fun.
Find out what's on near you on the Festival website at www.archaeologyfestival.org.uk