CBA membership Maney subscriber offer
The Council for British Archaeology (CBA) has been the independent champion for archaeology in the UK for over 70 years, speaking up for archaeology in public debates and bringing the excitement of the subject to an increasingly large and enthusiastic audience including young people.
We promote opportunities for everyone to experience archaeology through partnership projects such as Home Front Legacy 1914-18, our Young Archaeologists’ Club Branches and the UK’s annual Festival of Archaeology.
You can help us continue our vital programmes to safeguard the UK’s archaeology and provide Archaeology for All next year and in years to come by becoming a member of the CBA.
An extra issue for free!
As a Maney subscriber, you can enjoy an extra copy of British Archaeology magazine in your first year when you join the CBA, so 7 copies for the price of 6.
In return for supporting the CBA, you will receive:
- British Archaeology magazine 7 times a year, plus a free, searchable digital library
- Newsletter and eNews keeping you up to date with archaeology projects, events and campaigns
- Special offers from leading archaeology publishers, holidays and sites
- Behind the scenes tours with leading archaeologists and an invitation to our annual reception and Beatrice de Cardi Lecture
- Opportunities to experience archaeology through our networks, local CBA Groups and Young Archaeologists’ Clubs
Join the CBA today
To claim this offer, just buy an ‘individual membership’ of the CBA via our secure webshop and enter the ‘discount code’ of Maney0315 when you go to the checkout. Alternatively,call the CBA team on 01904 671 417 quoting Maney0315.
Find out more about how the CBA is supporting Britain’s archaeology on our Archaeology Matters campaign pages.