The Dryboot remains one of the most successful styles in the history of waterproof footwear.
- Top quality natural rubber construction makes this an ideal boot for all conditions and terrain. Washable and quick drying, unlike a leather boot.
- A reinforcing shank built into the non-slip sole adds strength for heavy digging or work on rough ground.
- Ideal for those with wider calves or ankles that make wellies uncomfortable, if not, impossible to wear.
- Cool cotton lining prevents the foot sweating – common with wellies.
- Thick padding around the ankle area for extreme comfort and no ankle chafing.
- £59.99 per pair - around half the price of styles that boast but cannot guarantee the same qualities.
For a limited period The Dryboot Company are offering a discount to members of the CBA – simply insert ‘CBA10’ into the delivery address on our order form and receive an immediate 10% refund.