The CBA is a UK educational charity that works to increase public understanding and participation in archaeology. We represent the interests of our members right across the archaeology community, from county societies, community groups and practitioners, to academics, students and young archaeologists.
Join us and help us speak up for archaeology.
Our membership package offers you:
- British Archaeology magazine - six issues a year straight to your door
- Digital access to every issue of British Archaeology ever printed via Exact Editions
- Member's E-news
- Special events where you can meet leading archaeologists and fellow members
- Opportunities to get involved in archaeology in your local area through CBA Groups
- Special offers from leading archaeology publishers and outdoor gear and archaeology kit suppliers
By joining the CBA you will support our work, including:
- The Festival of Archaeology, the UK's biggest nationwide programme of archaeology events
- Funding our Listed Building Casework team, with a record of success in 72% of consultation responses
- Inspiring children and young adults through our youth engagement partnerships, with 10,000 activity places arranged in 2019
- Speaking up for archaeology and archaeological heritage in the UK, ensuring it is accessible to all
Membership costs less than £3.50 a month. Join the UK's leading archaeology charity and order a membership pack for yourself, a family member or friend today!
Add membership of your local CBA Group when you join to keep up to date with archaeology in your area, attend events and receive publications.