The CBA Yorkshire are looking for candidates to stand for election to the following posts at their Annual General Meeting on the 4 September 2021.
- Honorary Secretary
- Membership Secretary
- Heritage Officer
- Assistant Editor
- Programme Officer
- Digital Communications Officer
You can find out more about these positions via this link.
- To be a candidate, you will need:
- To be a CBA Yorkshire member.
- Nominated by another member at least two weeks before the AGM.
- Provide a short statement outlining your experience.
For more information, please contact the current Hon Secretary, Dave Went, at firstname.lastname@example.org.